- Strengthening Micro planning processes in all districts and urban areas.
- Strengthening coordination with national operational guidelines, supervision practices and prioritizing poorly performing districts and under served populations.
- Reducing drop outs rate and missed opportunities.
- Fixed day fixed site,& integration with private sector.
- Strengthen coordination and review meeting at all levels.
- Strengthen institutional training at all levels.
- Strengthen coordination & regular access and monitor cold chain status.
- Appropriate procurement and inventory keeping of equipment maintenance.
- Implement open vial vaccine and bundling policies.
- Introduction of AD Syringes, needle cutters for all immunisation sessions.
- Strengthen-AFP Surveillance & R.I. activities, IPPI activities.
- To achieve 100% mothers TT immunisation status.
- Ensure safe delivery Practices, surveillance and data analysis.
- Achieve 100% DPT3 coverage.
- Improve measles vaccine coverage
- Case study during out break and introducing MMR / MR immunization.
- Providing Vit. A dose during measles vaccination.
- Developing Political commitment, partnerships.
- Reaching the under served by influencing behavior at household level through BCC.
- Undertaking Advocacy cost effectiveness studies
- Undertaking Research & Studies.
- Strengthening surveillance.
- Phased introduction of RIMS.
- Increasing accuracy and use of data at local levels, private sector and community involvement.
- Provide training in AEFI, SOPs and standardize reporting & establish response mechanisms.